Most of us are quick to insure obvious risks like our health, houses and vehicles, but when was the last time you reviewed protections for your organization's most valuable assets its computer information system?
- How resilient is your organization\'s computer information system?
- When was the last time you reviewed and updated backup and recovery procedures?
- Do you have a clear understanding of what should happen in the event of a hardware failure, ransomware infection or other critical threats?
- When were your backup and recovery procedures last tested?
- Do they work as expected?
- Is there a written Data Security Policy in place?
To help nonprofit executives get a grip on the critical issues these questions raise, IDEOLITY invites Nonprofit Connect members to take our free, online Data Security Assessment.
The Assessment should take 15 to 30 minutes. It begins by clearly defining important concepts and terms. You can refer to these definitions during the course of the Assessment.
Of course, our Assessment is just a starting point. We hope it provokes thought and helps you ask some penetrating questions to make sure your organization\'s information assets are appropriately secured.
And, if you would like to continue the conversation, we invite you to contact IDEOLITY at your convenience. No sales rep will call you : )
Here is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/org-data-policy